We are now a member of the Guild of British Coach Operators back to articles
Formed in 1985, the Guild of British Coach Operators represents over 20 of the UK’s top coach companies. Membership is only open to coach operators who can demonstrate the highest standards in their operations, so that by hiring a coach from us, you are choosing a Quality Assured, customer focused supplier.
To become a member we were required to achieve a 100% pass on the quality standards checklist. We will then be audited again every two years to ensure continuing compliance.
The Guild’s quality standards cover a wide range of points including the safe operation of coach hires and environmental awareness. In summary, Guild Members must prove they have:
- honest and explicit descriptions of coaches
- an efficient booking and sales process
- written confirmation of bookings and hire terms
- effective maintenance procedures that exceed industry standards
- clean and well-presented coaches
- drivers who are professionally trained and tested
- operations conducted in an environmentally sensitive manner
Becoming a member clearly demonstrates our commitment to offering and maintaining the highest standards to our clients and colleagues.